Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I bought more stuff.

I am a bad bad girl. One day after getting my paycheque, I blew more than I should have on stuff. I seriously couldn't resist this tokidoki for LeSportsac fannypack for $60 at Winners. $60! It's normal price is somewhere around $110. I quite enjoy it, though I'll probably never use it. However, I'm going to New York City in the spring and I figured I could use it as a non-touristy money carrier.

My boyfriend said "It kind of reminds me of DevinDESTRUCTION, Isabel, but I suppose you pull it off".

Here is how it looks when actually being worn. Please excuse the boring outfit.

I also spent $20 on this shirt at Winners as well. It was on the clearance rack and it fit so well...

Today was quite a moment of weakness. I'm such a filthy labelwhore. I should probably stop surfing Stylemob - that website is feeding my clothes addiction something fierce.

5 comments:

The Happy Hippie said...

Haha, I know what you mean about Stylemob. It seems like you don't get a lot of "wow's" unless you shop strictly at H&M, Urban Outfitters, and Zara.

discothequechic said...

ahhh we all love plaid!

the bumbag/fannypack in your case(!) is very hipster dahhling.

Soul Tanggg said...

Moments of weakness are okay. :)
<3

I love that plaid top!!

Tru said...

next time you want something lesportsac you should really visit the woodbury common outlets. the bags are far much cheaper there.

SICK. said...

i have that plaid top from winners too !
the brand is 'rumours', or something along those lines.
except mine is in an alternate colour.

x
jh.

ps i know what you mean about stylemob. it is also consuming all my time.