Saturday, October 20, 2007

It happened in Kingston...

It was a stroke of luck. I wanted a knit beret and that was exactly what I got. At Old Navy for $15, to be exact. I wanted to find a grey beret but all that was left was this shade of cafe au lait, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I always wear grey so its nice to expand my "shades of neutral" wardrobe a little.While I was in Old Navy I also snagged this ruffly shirt in the clearance section for $4. I tried on a pair of red skinny jeans too, but they fit horribly (since when is a size 0 baggy???).


I affectionately call it my "Pat hat" after a dear friend Patrick Power, a classical guitar prodigy who was never seen without his grey Newfie grandpa hat. He moved, which makes me sad but he is well remembered with my new beret!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Cute hat, cute pix.

Meg said...

bowtie. be still my heart.

Netchem said...

I HATE old navy jeans they never fit right.........sorry you had to find out that way....nice hat though!!!=)