Thursday, October 18, 2007

Knitted Berets?


I have a long and unpleasant history with hats. I remember having a Gap visor in Grade 6 and thinking it was the coolest thing ever. In reality, I was too geeky to wear anything that even suggested I was into sports. Unfortunately, there aren't any embarrassing yet hilarious stories I can tell about hats. Unless I mention that they are always too big for my head, but that is neither embarrassing or hilarious. I am starting to ramble, so the point I am trying to get across goes something like this: I quite the this picture of a Stylemob girl wearing a knitted beret, and even though I don't like hats or look good in them I am willing to reconsider my position based on the sheer cute factor of this photo.

3 comments:

Eli said...

I got one not too long ago as a present (in fact, I'm wearing it as I type). I like wearing it on particular days when I feel like not fixing my hair or if it fits as an accessory. Urban outfitters usually has quite a few, as did H&M

The Happy Hippie said...

I think knitted beret are fantastic, you should check out yarnovermovement.com. Lovely, lovely knitted things. :]

Ksiu said...

Hello!

Today I was browsing on the net and looking for some interesting
and nice seemed sites with similar theme of my site.

I visited just now your site, and I mean, that it has a excellent quality content and design. Congratulation.

My site, what goes about watches: http://watches.infoniac.com is on the beginning and I want more people
to know and to be interested about it. Because I created it to share with people the information,
what is interesting for me.

I just suggest you link exchange with my site because I like to make friends site and by this way make bigger
chance to more visitors for each other.

Thanks for hold a minute for reading this email and I am looking forward to your early reply.


--
Best regards,
The_watches mailto:watches@infoniac.com