Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thoughts for the Day

I think that I really want a babydoll dress, and will start hunting for one like this in secondhand shops.

I think this picture demonstrates wonderfully the commodification (and hence, suckification) of Chanel.

I think I have way too many shoes (30 pairs). I may not be Imelda Marcos, but I certainly don't need anymore shoes. I am instituting a "shoe ban" on myself so that I cannot buy another pair of shoes until I break/ruin a pair I already own.

I think that my hair is getting too long. I keep having people tell me I look like Winona Ryder/Audrey Hepburn/Natalie Portman. It's almost as if the Universe is whispering "Get a pixie cut, you tool".

By the way, this picture is a morph of Winona an Audrey, in case you had a hard time telling the difference.

7 comments:

Lady N said...

that babydoll dress is adorable!

stupidcupcake said...

I love the babydoll dress. everytime I see someone wearing it I regret not buying it!

Eli said...

wow, you know....I think your face shape and because youre so thin, you would look absolutely great with a short haircut. it always grows back anyway.

Andrea said...

I totally dig you in a pixie cut. Go for it!

Dilemma said...

Do it! Get a pixie! Come over to the dark side.

buttonsandstars said...

Do it!

Natalie said...

I used to get comments about looking like Audrey, so I went for a pixie. I just loved it at first, but I must warn you that I looked like Paul McCartney for about four months while it was growing out.