Thursday, November 08, 2007

Are you there Agyness? It's me, Isabel.


Hey Agyness! What's shakin'? Nice glasses! I got my hair cut in a demented pixie style today, much like yours. Except mine is brown. But I guess your hair is brown now too, so never mind. I like it a lot, but I feel pressured to wear cute dresses and girly designs so I can avoid looking like a tomboy or a butchdyke. Maybe I'll start wearing bows in my hair?

Bye Agyness, it was nice talking to you. And by talking, I mean mindlessly blathering on.

Smiles!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Let's see some pictures of the new hair!

Carolyn Keene said...

Oh wow.... I simply adore those sunglasses. I'm developing quite a tendancy for juvenile sunglasses, what with my recent heart-shaped face and all.

Andrea said...

Ohh.. you can't write a post like that wihtout showing a picture! We demand a picture!

Maddy said...

You just can not leave your hair alone, can you? Can't wait to see the new cut!

Tru said...

bows could be fun and ps I envy your fearlessness with your hair

Emma said...

I do love me some open letters.

KiKi said...

I've thought about going short for a long time but I might just have to see the pics first.

ps up for a link exchange

KiKi said...

I've thought about going short for a long time but I might just have to see the pics first.

ps up for a link exchange

Sally Jane said...

I used to keep my hair super pixie short and always felt the need to dress more feminine and wear make up. It looks cute!