Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A few notes...

Everybody play the 'Best in Blog II' competition, because a post of mine is featured in it. Don't vote for me unless I'm actually the best, though.

To Andrea who commented on one of my posts talking about my participation in Mayor for a Week...I'm not going to lie. I don't actually live in Toronto, so instead of lunching with David Miller, I lunched with his esteemed worship Neil Ellis, Mayor of Bellfuck.

I don't think I have anything else to say for now, If I do I'll just edit this post so keep checking back. Or something to that avail...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

My mistake, I just always assumed you lived in downtown Toronto where you did all your thrift shopping and such.

Sofia said...

Hello Isabel! It would be great to have your email address. Please let me know where I can send you some stuff. Thanks! skeck at voxpop dot tv