Thursday, November 01, 2007

Liebemarlene Vintage

In the perfect world, every girl would dress like Liebemarlene vintage. I have a total girl crush in her fashion sense. Wearing cardigans, lace baby dolls, tights and leather boots seems like the no-fail way to pull off the “ethereal nature princess” look that so many of us strive for come Autumn.



Of course, the best way to get this look is to buy vintage from her Ebay store. If I had a little more cash (and hair, all ethereal nature princesses need long flowing hair), I wouldn’t think twice about shopping anywhere else.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man, she is so cool. Her store has the greatest stuff, I wish I could afford it!

Eli said...

There's something a little cory kennedy about this..I dont know....

Rhiannon said...

Oh man . . I'm blushing for sure.

Thanks so much for the write-up. I've put you in my links, btw. :)

Bojana said...

Oh man, adorable dresses. I want them all. Seriously.