Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Minneapoline: Underrated?

It comes to my attention that the Minneapoline is a very underrated street style blog. It is a blog you have probably heard of and maybe even visited, but gets very little attention in the mainstream media, compared to big guns like Face Hunter. This makes little sense when the picture quality is arguably better than FH's (considering Face Hunter shoots all over Europe and the Minneapoline doesn't) and certainly better than the Cobrasnake's.

Why not see for yourself. There's something for everyone!
From large frames + metallic leggings...


...to arty floral dresses

...to colourblock, tights and flats

...all the way to ridiculously ripped jeans.

6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I completely agree! I don't know where they find all these people either . . I used to live in Minneapolis, but I guess I went to the wrong places because I never saw people dressed so well!

And they do take great pictures too.

missc said...

intense.
go to thecommodified.blogspot.com
as well..
its vancouver street style.. and it's pretty amazing as well
love your blog, as always!

Heather said...

awesome clothes, I don't think there can be enough street style sites... they're so inspiring

Joyce said...

i love the girl in the first picture a lot!

molly said...

hmm i do have a soft spot for minneapolis (coughprincecough), so i should definitely check this out!

Eli said...

I have a friend who lives in Missouri and feels so left out fashionwise. The midwest is so polar.