Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Schoolkids, Winos and Heads of State


One crappy thing about winter is the lack of sunlight. Though its somewhat romantic to watch the sun to set at 4:00 p.m., I can't get decent pictures of my clothes to post.

Sunlight or not, I must have been unconsciously inspired by Eli's ability to wear latex leggings in public, because when I found a leather skirt at a thrift store I just had to have it. It's genuine leather, very high-waisted, and just above knee-length. In a nutshell, it personifies the 1980s. I created a great outfit involving the skirt, a white bodysuit, layered necklaces and Ferragamo shoes but alas, I couldn't take a picture in the mirror because it was so dark outside. I'll post a picture whenever I get a chance, but I just thought I should let you all know that I bought a badass biker chick skirt. Hell yeah.

Just to note, that picture is NOT of me. I would never wear those shoes.

3 comments:

Eli said...

bitchin!

I like it.

yoncto said...

thats nice.. i got a bright pink suede pencil skirt from a thrift store for 3 dollars.. thrift stores are my savior!
its not to hard to wear latex leggings out in public, though.. you do get some funny looks tho, but i take them all in stride =]

Heather said...

Haha I'm glad you wouldn't wear those shoes. Btw, TAG!