Sunday, November 18, 2007

This is just for you, Lauren

It would be criminal to talk about Wardrobe Remix without acknowledging that leila_ann is the cutest contributor ever. Even if cute isn't your thing, you've got to admit that she does it exceptionally well. I don't even like creepers that much, but this pink panda outfit is fantastic. Maybe it's just the facial expression though.

I have no idea who the band on her shirt is, but the black skirt sure looks hot with ripped tights. Ripped tights too often look contrived, but not on leila_ann.

I am rather confused by the action figures taped to that guy's pants, but don't let it distract from the awesome curtain dress she is wearing.

Really...wtf is with those action figures?

5 comments:

Tru said...

I know you said not to wonder about it but I can't help it...why are those action figures there??

sara said...

She does pull all of that off very well.

x sara o

Hannah Danger said...

Ooh I love it!
I'm going to check that site out. You keep mentioning it and I have finally decided to take the plunge and nose around it.

Eli said...

Ew, those creeper shoes are the ugliest things ever.

leila-annette said...

Wow, this is really funny. Thanks guys! haha

Yeah, creepers are super ugly. I liked them when I was fourteen and like to pull them out every once in a while and run around feeling fourteen again...they're fun. And obnoxious.

That last picture was halloween. I was the girl with the ribbon around her neck and Nicholas was super-babysitter-man. Hence the action figures!