Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tim, Wish You Were Born A Girl

It seems every time I put on this particular cardigan with this particular dress, I am blessed with Herculean confidence. I have no idea why, but I think this outfit is really adorable. Especially the black tights/grey thermal socks/ Chloe inspired shoes combination. I just had to get a picture before I ran out the door to catch the bus.

Since everyone is holding their breath for a picture of my pixie cut, I present an inferior “OMG-the camera is partially obscuring my face” Myspace-esque photo. Wow, Myspace-esque makes an awesome adjective. The picture was taken in my mom’s sewing room.

13 comments:

Dilemma said...

Us girls with pixie cuts will one day RULE THE WORLD.

Rhiannon said...

Your new haircut is adorable!!

Carolyn Keene said...

mmm love the pixie cut! wish i had the confidence to rock one of those.... plus, i think my head's too big. haha
cute outfit tho!

stupidcupcake said...

I LOVE THE HAIR.

Eli said...

It so cute, you should go shorter! Like Natalie Portman in Darjeeling limited!!

Tamara said...

wow, that's such an adorable haircut on you! cute cute cute

L. said...

You look amazing! So few people can pull that off but it looks so good on you! The outfit is fantastic also, love, love, love the socks

WendyB said...

Cute!

buttonsandstars said...

Your hair looks adorable! You have the perfect face shape for it.
You look just plain lovely today :)

Heather said...

love the hair!

lalaliu said...

I'm LOVIN your pixie cut :D

Dave said...

hey, love your style. think it would be perfect for trenderbender.com -- stop by if you have a chance and maybe upload some pics

selinaoolala said...

love the socks! you've got the perfect outfit to wear under the knee socks with tights, i'm still trying to master it!!
p.s. just found this blog, super cute!!