Saturday, November 24, 2007

Woman

Yesterday was Buy Nothing Day, and I hope everyone partook. I did. I had to go to lunch with the Mayor of the city (part of the Mayor-for-a-week program for students)at a fancy restaurant. I was planning on wearing this...

Until my mom said "My God, Isabel. You're having lunch with the mayor". I succumbed and put a black velvet blazer overtop the cozy green sweater and changed the handknit scarf for a silk one. The mustard scarf was the first thing ever handknit by ME, I might add. That's why it's so imperfect. I must have been 9 or 10 at the time!

P.S.: I have lots of ideas for posts swirling around in my head right now, so prepare to be bombarded with blogs!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You had lunch with David Miller?... Wow that's kind of a big deal. What did you talk about?