Monday, December 03, 2007

Fear the Reaper

Apparently I was featured in a StyleDiary article on members who are fashion bloggers. That in itself it pretty cool, but I have no idea why they bothered. They really seem to hate me. All the other blogs described as: "We are obsessed with this girl’s blog. Incredible." or "A great, insightful and well-written blog covering fashion." However, my blog gets a mere "One of the highest traffic blogs from our community!" as if they are exclaiming in utter disbelief how this awful blog gets a lot of hits compared to the other incredibly genius blogs that other StyleDiary members are writing. You might want to take a hint. If I'm getting a lot of hits then I might be doing something right...

But if you are sick of my completely banal and utterly self-centred blog like StyleDiary is, you might want to check out The Iron Chic. It's a very new blog but I can already tell you that it is awesome. Here's proof in the pudding...

...and if her bright red pants and rock'n'roll style doesn't make you want to read her blog then her massive collection of Keds really should.

4 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Do you have a link to her blog?

the iron chic said...

Hey! Thanks for the nice "props" as they say!!!
People read your blog because they can tell you are being authentic and unpretentious!! Is that too Oprah? I love/hate that crazy bitch.

Darling, take a seat said...

i love her red pants like i generally love them.

who is she ?

neverbeingboring said...

The link doesn't work!!!