Sunday, December 09, 2007

I came, I saw, I coveted.


I had been coveting leopard print pants for a very long time now and am happy to say that I now own my very own pair. Hooray! I was in Toronto on the weekend, so I got to try on the Urban Outfitters version, but wasn't about to shell out $80 for ill-fitting pants. So I went to H&M later on and found this similar pair that actually fits for $30. These pants were totally worth the wait. I am in love.

I went to a pro-Kyoto rally on December 8th, hence my presence in Toronto. Protests are really the most amazing occurrences. I can't even begin to describe the frantic, positive energy emanating from the crowd. This band called the New Kings played and the lead singer reminded me of Ian MacKaye as a senior citizen, which was awesome.

5 comments:

mary said...

my feelings on leopard print legs are well-documented, but i think you're one of the rare people with the attitude to pull them off

Lynn said...

Ooh cool. Also I love spiral staircases. :]

Heather said...

nice jeans, and that photo is very good. At first, I thought it was from Facehunter!

peachsleep said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog and I read it religiously. Also, I'm not that far from you, I'm in London Ontario.

Melissa
bittermistakes.livejournal.com

shell said...

no offense, but the first time i saw the photo, i thought it was a boy.