Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Rattlesnake 2: A Day in the Life

So, what do hipsters do when they’re not getting wasted at alternative nightclubs, as is their well-documented custom? They go to art class, of course!

Miles is in the preliminary stages of creating his own genre of music, which involves writing post-modern prose and harmonizing it with itself.

Cindy is a great artist with a penchant for Michel Gondry, Egon Schiele and...Steve Aoki!!

Nicole always perks up like this when she hears the sweet strains of Beck.


I could have posted a picture of myself posing like Agyness Deyn but decided ajainst it because some nasty commenter said I looked like a boy two posts ago. Jeez, I really am a whiny bitch.

8 comments:

Madeline said...

You are certainly not hideous and you could not look less like a boy. Don't worry. :-)

lalaliu said...

the rattlesnake is a genious idea. who needs a cobra when you can have a rattlesnake. They make cooler sounds.

and, you do not look like a boy! I think if I tried to rock the short haired pixie cut I would look more like a man than you ever will :)

young.urban said...

you don't look like a boy, and even if you did, girls looking like boys and boys looking like girls is very hot right now.

Stararah said...

I love your blog! :]
You definitely do not look like a boy. Ignore the bitch.

Stephanie said...

I love that idea of the rattlesnake, it's genius. But you look as much like a boy as Agyness herself looks like a boy, ie not a bit.

Stephanie said...

I love that idea of the rattlesnake, it's genius. But you look as much like a boy as Agyness herself looks like a boy, ie not a bit.

stuffstuff said...

you dont look like a boy.
this isnt just to massage your ego:

get some baaaallls!
if you are going to work that short haircut, you have to do it unapologetically.
you write an internet fashion blog, people are going to be critics.

the iron chic said...

I've got boy hair......
Call me a boy. I laugh. haha