Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Style Mob: Dear Eliza

Dear Eliza, your style is awesome. This isn't meant to be an open letter it's just her username. I know its not for everyone, but I am a huge fan of the thick tights/legwarmers/leather boots look. It doesn't sound like a good combination, until you see someone like Eliza pull it off and then you start to wonder why girls even bother wearing pants in the wintertime. Until you go outside, that is.

I know the scarf look is getting tired, but you cannot deny that she looks 'fresh' in it. (Fresh is a lame adjective, hence the excess punctuation).

I just love how she looks so cozy and stylish at the same time. The jacket looks great with the dress, even if brown and black usually clash. Hell, weren't rules made to be broken?

Note to self: Go buy oversize cardigan sweatervest and modify it to fit. Then take adorable pictures of self while wearing the aforementioned sweatervest.

I feel so inspired right now!

6 comments:

Tru said...

the last outfit is sooo cute

stupidcupcake said...

feeling quite inspired too..

Heather said...

Oh I've seen her stuff on Wardrobe Remix, I love! Especially the last picture. I want some decent socks now. All I have are Hanes athletic-y ones that are meant to be hidden.

young.urban said...

i love brown and black combinations! her style is cute.

Annie said...

she has the cutest style!
i love it.

Emma said...

LOOOOOOOOVEEEE HER BOOTS your style is amazing and I envy everyout fit I saw!