Monday, January 28, 2008

Christian Lacroix Couture Spring '08

My kingdom for Lacroix couture...I love the volume and patterns throughout the whole collection. Try as they might, lace and polka dots will never bore me.

I would totally wear this outfit to school, and people would give me funny looks but they'd all be totally jealous inside because I'm wearing couture and they are not.

The detailing is a bit military-style but the skirt and jacket are so feminine. I do love a contradiction...

Mmm, frothy lace. It's like a fashion milkshake. I simply must mention the shoes before I forget - aren't they divine?

This dress is unforgettably ridiculous, and that I why I love it.

After all, it's couture so why not be as ridiculous as possible?

8 comments:

WendyB said...

I want #2! And I love the ridiculous.

buttonsandstars said...

Love the military style outfit. You're right - it's a contradiction, but it really works well in this!

Wendy said...

The lacy dress combination with the shoes is so lovely!

sridevi said...

Absolutely adore the lacy dress and military style outfit. And I too, love the ridiculous. It makes me happy :)

PS. Would you care to link up?

the iron chic said...

"Froth Lace" would make an awesome wedding dress...I mean for the WAY distant future.

LCL said...

I was looking through the same collection and loved the military-ish details on the jacket

Soul Tanggg said...

LOVELY!!

Obsessed said...

Check out www.obsessedwithclothes.blogspot.com!
Designer stuff at 50% off and up!