Monday, January 21, 2008

Cobrasnake vs. Rattlesnake: Installment 4

Okay, so these are some well documented Cobrasnake hipsters...


These are the real deal - Rattlesnake hipsters.
He brings to mind a young Kevin Barnes...

I'm pretty sure Cory Kennedy wishes she was asian.

The only thing more ironic then a Toronto Raptors sweatshirt is a Toronto Blue Jays sweatshirt.

It's like a vacation, only hipster style...

Don't be fooled, all hipsters are straight.

Every hipster knows that the '80s never died.

All pictures taken courtesy of the high school drama department.

12 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Ha ha. Amazing!
We have a drama department too. It's loaded with amazing clotes. I sometimes think about stealing some of their stuff

Stararah said...

Psh. The Rattlesnake is so much cooler than the Cobrasnake. Your outfits are more fun and less BORING.

Hannah Cheeto said...

Haha great job! These are pretty funny.

Lia said...

hahaha I love this!
I was wondering would you like to exchange links?

Annie said...

favourite pieces: the pineapple shorts and the leggins in the last pic.
if only i had those in my wardrobe.

Heather said...

Love the Rattlesnake!

Dilemma said...

Don't be fooled, all hipsters are straight.
Bahaha. Pseudo heterosexuality is the new metallic leggings.
[/bad joke]
I love these Rattlesnake installments. If only I had friends who would do these kinds of things with me...

whimsical nerd said...

sweet pumpernickel, it is like a giant toy box.

Jello on Springs said...

The Rattlesnake rules, the Cobrasnake drools. You and your friends are lovely.

L. said...

Awesome stuff! Damn drama teachers and their great eye for style...

lalaliu said...

i want to be a rattlesnake hipster!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, can I go shopping in your drama department?

I love the idea of the Rattlesnake too! My friend and I decided we want to make our own version of Boombox (called Radio - get it? haha not funny really) just so we can dress up like crazy idiots and wear facepaint and other things that are generally looked down upon in public schools..