Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Everyone Loves Susie Bubble.

Joy, wonder and a million resounding 'yipee's! I am ecstatic to report that Susie Bubble has created an extension of Style Bubble, called Style Bubble Daily Wear which chronicles her outfits every day. I cannot think of anyone whose clothes I want to marvel in on a daily basis. Susie is totally a fashion pioneer.

There aren't too many posts on there yet, but I've chosen my three favourite outfits to post here because I am so utterly hyped!


8 comments:

buttonsandstars said...

Susie is such an inspiration to me, as she's not afraid to step out of her comfort zone. I hope to be as open minded as she is soon!

stupidcupcake said...

She if def. one of the most inspiraring bloggers. Her bog was one the first I came a cross, thank god!

Stararah said...

Yes! I'm excited!

Dilemma said...

Someday my closet will be as amazing as Susie's.

whimsical nerd said...

I love Susie Bubble, but I also love your new header. Unless it isn't new, in which case I love my astute observation skills.

Stephanie said...

Ahh, I was so excited when I found out about her new blog! Susie is incredible, I can't believe that she has the creativity/energy to make up all those different outfits on a daily basis..

Nicole Then said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Cheeto said...

Yay, I'm excited too! Susie is just amazing.