Thursday, January 24, 2008

You Make My Day


Hurrah! I have singlehandedly been tagged for making the day of Strawberry Milkshakes and Stararah, who are both pretty awesome. Naturally, I am quite flattered. I think I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but most of the blogs I read on a regular basis have already been tagged. That is a good thing because it means that everyone in the blogosphere is on an optimism trip, but it also means that I can't fulfill my 'duties' properly because of it.

So, I will tag:
-Tanggg in the City (because she needs some cheering up)
-Thrift Eye (because she always makes me happy)
-The movie Juno, which made me happy about love. Michael Cera is adorable, but the movie's highlight was definitely Mark and Juno playing "Doll Parts".
-The guy in Chapters wearing a 'Capitalism $uck$' t-shirt.

AND
-Spectator pumps, for being so gosh darn covetable.

1 comment:

Eli said...

I like how you pick the vegas blogs!