Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bizarre.

There are some real creeps lurking the internet. Here is a shout out to whoever found this blog by google searching "mom's who love to wear latex". Speak now or forever hold your peace.


On a much more positive note, I saw a seriously fashionable girl at a coffee shop today. Though I didn't get a picture, she has long blonde hair and was wearing a vibrant green coat, skinny jeans and black Sorel boots. She was rocking the hell out of the boots too. I always considered Sorels a necessary evil in combatting the Canadian winter, but she made them seem like a hip accessory. Can you say jealous?

7 comments:

WendyB said...

Maybe it was just a mom who was wondering how she would look in latex? Looking for some fashion tips, perhaps? ;-)

Sister Libby said...

Ah...the imfamous Sorel. Booties are much better than cold toes. And about the latex mother...well, jeez. That's certainly different.

N/OutofFashion said...

That woman. God. In the street too!

I like the boots

xx

some beeeyotch said...

hahaha. how do you find out how people find your blog? that has to bee a good form of entertainment. and i like the Sorels. it would almost be avant garde to wear something like that where i live, because it NEVER gets cold enough for those!

Natasha said...

confession: it was me.

Sally Jane said...

I looked at those boots when I was searching for new snow boots. I thought they were too "practical" but I guess it's all in the attitude!

love the rosebud said...

where can i buy that exact boot, i have been looking for it everywhere