Wednesday, March 26, 2008

come as you are!

Okay, here are the pleated ankle pants in action. I wore them to school today and they were really quite fun. There's nothing like a break from skinny jeans.

I originally tucked my t-shirt in, but I felt like a bit of a tool and was too tired to pull off anything outrageous, so I untucked the shirt and it looked much better anyways. This outfit made me think about how little I actually spend on clothes. My friend gave me the Nirvana shirt, the sweater was an old present, the pants were $10 and the shoes were free as well. Funny, I always seem to be shopping! There was a category on 'shopping' at the "Reach for the Top' game last night, and I got every single question right. The school trivia team pretty much owns my life.

I'll have to remember to cuff them next time!

10 comments:

dot dash said...

I love those shoes with the pants! Though personally I'd probably pair the whole thing with a blouse or a man's shirt because that style of trousers always makes me think of Franz Ferdinand.

WendyB said...

Hey, I have that t-shirt.

yoncto said...

i love that shirt! i want one like that so bad.

Alya said...

I want ur hairdo!!

Sally Jane said...

They are way more comfy than skinny jeans!

Anonymous said...

great outfit as always, love the shirt and scarf and of course your hair!

lalaliu said...

wowwee you can make anything fabulous! if i saw those pants by themselves I would say ewww but you rock it so bad. and are those spikes coming out of your hair? because if they are i love it! and if they aren't i still love it :D

stupidcupcake said...

I love that your shoes says Le tigre..

Sister Libby said...

The pleated pants thing is sort of a grandpa/nerd/crisp-collar mashup, that looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

oh wow, i really had my reservations about those trousers when i saw them in the post below, but they look really cool how you've worn them here.