Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How Yvan got his groove back.

Last year, the quality of Face Hunter pictures really went downhill. It must have had something to do with Yvan moving from Paris to London, but he just seemed to lose his groove. Very depressing, as Face Hunter was one of the best street style sites out there. But while going through recent pictures, I felt inspired again and am compelled to believe that Yvan Rodic got his groove back! Finally! Behold...



Oooh, I especially love this picture because the girl slightly reminds me of me. It's the short brown hair and the fact that I already own a blue striped jacket AND a leopard scarf, but never thought to wear them together!

Why did I never think to mix the two patterns together?? Genius style tip.

Scarf: Thrifted
Jacket: From the swap meet!

12 comments:

SICK. said...

cute !
i agree, facehunter is back on track.



x.
jessica

Tru said...

ooo I almost bought a leopard print scarf at a thrift store and then at the last minute decided against it. regreting that now

Cindy said...

Ah, you look adorable:)!
-cindy

stupidcupcake said...

It looks great!
You do the look just as good as the facehunter girl!

Annie said...

oo i love ur recreation.
and omg i saw that pic of the hoodie dress girl.
it really depressed me cuz i soooo badly wanted a hoodie dress from aa before.
and then i tried it on and it was too big despite that being kinda the purpose
>:(

Natasha said...

you do look like that girl a bit! What a cute combo. I never would have thought of it either.

N/OutofFashion said...

It is a cute match :)

LCL said...

I love your scarf. The leopard print is f-i-e-r-c-e.

Ambrosiality said...

wow I love the first image, her style is beautiful, & so is she

the iron chic said...

I got them at Showroom on Queen St. near John...next to the HMV.
They had a lot in stock.
They apparently also sell them at this store called Ukula near Bathurst.
That rivet situation makes me want to cause physical pain...

alice said...

I don't really like street style blogs as much and i'm not sure why. Perhaps I just like seeing into peoples minds in some sort of way. However i do love that jacket lots.

Tali said...

omigosh.....im drooling over those two tone creepers on pic two. its a little scary how bad i want those!!!!