Monday, March 31, 2008

New stuff here.

I've picked up a few trinkets worth mentioning in the past few days. Number one is some sort of cold/illness which is making life very unpleasant right now. Number two is this ruffly shirt that was $3 at Old Navy. Yes Cindy, I definitely copied you!

Number three are these two elastic waist belts. I used to have a butterfly belt like this in black, but the elastic was shot and waaaay too big for my waist. But I've never seen this kind of peacock belt before! Love it.

Oh yes, and I ordered the Misshapes book from Chapters and am patiently awaiting its arrival. It better be good. I miss wading through Misshapes party photos, as the website seems to be permanently defunct.

15 comments:

Eli said...

oh my, youve gone of a shopping rampage!

Stararah said...

I love those belts and the top.

Sally Bowles said...

Rad peacock belt, Bonfonius Jones.

the iron chic said...

In the first pic, your neck looks like it could go on forever!

yoncto said...

the misshapes book is amazingg. haha. i like your tops and your belts, too!

WendyB said...

Sorry about the cold. I think I've had one continuous one since November.

Cindy said...

The top! We can tly wear them
together on the twins day omg lol!
Ah...fucking high shool..
The shirt looks really good on you Isabel! I missed you today! Where were you?! I'll talk to you soon!!

little parisienne said...

oh the butterfly belt is so wonderful!!!!

Lady Language said...

The bright blue belt is great - can't wait to see what you pair it with!

Anonymous said...

oh the peacock belt !
i wish i had your neck

L. said...

I love those belts! I have a blue flower thing one and we used to have a white peacock one in our 'dress up' box. I spilt juice on so many awesome things.

Anonymous said...

that peacock belt is AMAZING.

Annie said...

omg misshapes book. awesome.

The Style Bard said...

I have the butterfly belt in red... and I've also heard of it in black. I have no idea where they come from. I got mine thrifting - $3. I think I have a pic of it somewhere...

aha!

http://style-bard.blogspot.com/search?q=butterfly

Anonymous said...

hey i have that peacock belt!.. got it at village thrift in philly prolly 3-5 yrs ago, like 80 cents or so