Monday, March 10, 2008

Smurf Head

I am completely obsessed with blue hair. It just looks cool, badass and daring, no matter wheter you're a boy or a girl.

Jeez, I want me some blue hair. Curse my dark, undyeable roots!

Just look at Gala Darling, lifestyle blogger extraordinaire. She is just ROCKING the blue hair. This should fend off all assumptions that blue hair is the antonym of classy. I want her vintage dress and her hair! (Though I don't so much envy that stuffed dog she is holding).

Jealousy...overwhelming...

8 comments:

Eli said...

call it "how to get stared at all day"

WendyB said...

LOL @ Eli.

sophia said...

ehhhh....it depends on how you do the blue in your hair.

LBIC said...

The blue hair is cute but the eyeshadow is gorgeous.

Tamara said...

the only time i think blue hair really works is when you have really dark hair, and put a dark blue tint in it, so like it's blue highlights in the light.

Meg said...

bright hair-no matter what colour-always reminds me natalie portman in closer. If you do somehow end up with blue hair, please post pictures.

Susan said...

I really want blue hair too but I also have dark hair. how annoying. I suggest a wig, they're always fun.

Helios said...

I wanted blue haired me too.
I'm dark haired and black skinned.
it should look great !