Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fashion in the Produce Section

Joe Fresh clothing is apparently sold in grocery stores all over Canada. Except, you know, the one in my town. They only stock baby clothes and underwear, so for now I'lll sit drooling over the cheap chic of Joe Fresh on the computer.

I just knew that being able to buy spectator pumps with your baguette and brie was too good to be true.

Oh, and that coat? Simply divine.


It's best that I keep my Joe Fresh lust on the computer - I might just be disappointed. After all, good prices + (possible) bad quality = sweatshop labour = bad news.

Fun Fact: My mom used to work for Joe Mimran at Club Monaco before it was bought out by Ralph Lauren and Joe started designing clothes meant to be sold along sliced deli meat.

7 comments:

the iron chic said...

I haven't bothered to check it out either.
I've seen the baby stuff and it was cute. I bought my niece some heart print socks.

K.Line said...

How interesting that she worked with Joe M. Was he a good boss? He sure has run some successful companies...

Jo-Anne said...

Joe Fresh has some cute stuff. Quality is actually pretty good considering the price. Maybe a little unpredicatable but still better then walmart/old navy type stuff. Clearance stuff is dirt cheap!

Jello on Springs said...

Is it wrong that I hadn't heard of Joe Fresh? Am I living under a rock? =/
p.s- you look amazing in your last post, A+mazing!

Ambrosiality said...

those look so clean!!

Ninja said...

I adore the Joe Fresh line, the sweaters pill easily but that's the only problem I've had with anything from there.

Anonymous said...

They sell Joe where I live, its AWESOME