Sunday, April 27, 2008

fluffy poodles + hello kitty

Dear Face Hunter;


Can you please stop posting pictures of sweet outfits that involve the colour pink? Of course I like them, but I have a reputation to uphold! You know the girl in who walks alone all over town wearing a black motorcycle jacket and a backpack covered with "progressive activist" type pins all over it? That's me. I'm not supposed to get caught up in pink, the most trivial of all colours. Isn't it enough that I already admitted to liking, okay, loving ruffled blouses? I can be girly... So what? Please, no more pink. I can't just give in like this.

Sincerely,
-Isabel

12 comments:

WendyB said...

How about a pink motorcycle jacket?

princessmillatwoshoes said...

I love how your witty words often make me laugh out loud, even in the most inappropriate places. Like in class, when I'm supposed to be typing my notes, not trawling the internets for style-goodness!

Jello on Springs said...

i think pink pants like the one the first girl is wearing with your motorcycle jacket would actually look quite amazing together.

Hannah Cheeto said...

Wow, they make that shade of pink look amazingly stylish. I think I might have some old pale pink jeans that I might have to find....

maria a. bogdanova said...

but pink is pretty.

in right amounts, and right shades of course.

the iron chic said...

You can take back the pink!
I embraced it recently and I'm okay with it here and there.

Natasha said...

I kind of dig pink. It looks good on pretty much everyone. It needn't be too girly.

Alix d'Laire said...

at least you pull off the statement-button look rather well...here in suburbia it's often rather sad-looking.

Anonymous said...

what a cute letter! but i really love the way these girls have worn it.. i think you can pull it off and still look tough. maybe if you still have a few pins and leather, and wear it with some asskickin boots :)

SICK. said...

but they're just so fabulous !
just succumb to the beauty.

x.
jessica

Sarah said...

I had saved the second picture the instant I first saw it, and now you just reminded me of how much I want to emulate it. Sadly, I feel the blonde hair and the pink blazer (both of which I lack) are key elements.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

haha love it. God i adore the second outfit and the pose too.

excuse the shameless plug but i just started a new LA street style blog and would love it if you took a peek.
CC