Saturday, April 26, 2008

food and fashion never used to mix.

As if it wasn't enough to make me a green-eyed monster by posting pictures of fabulous clothing find, stylish bloggers have discovered a new realm in which to awaken my jealousy - food!

Umm seriously, this avocado soup that was on Agathe's menu a few weeks ago looks absolutely scrumptious. The food presentation is like a five-star restaurant. You definitely won't be seeing any pictures of what I eat on a regular basis (mmmm, leftovers).

I suppose I'm a food-neophyte (not that I haven't being eating all these years, but..), because I've never heard of black sesame ice cream before. But if the adorable and irrepressible LC finds it delicious, then I'm inclined to agree.


Ahem, I'm going to eat some (brie) cheese and (whole wheat) crackers.

3 comments:

the iron chic said...

I had wasabi ice cream once...it was whateves.
Oh and pumpkin which was actually quite nice.

Stephanie said...

Haha here's what I ate last night: 1.5 quarts of ice cream, 1/2 bag of goldfish, loaf of cinnamon bread, goulash.
Maybe I should start posting what I eat...

Natasha said...

I want a bowl of that soup too.

You have been tagged, I completed three tags in one post but you don't have to do all of them if you don't want! :)