Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Old Rave

Ahh, I have done so many photoshoots in the last few weeks that I might have to change my name to Gemma Ward. And I'm not even finished them all! I think I might have to start charging for this. (Kidding, kidding! That conceited, I am certainly not.)

Anyways, Adam took these for a Comtech project and we went for the crazy neon rave vibe/American Apparel sex fiend vibe. As I am not really either of those, I look a bit stiff. But I hope you enjoy the results anyways and don't get a colour-induced seizure.


16 comments:

Natasha said...

the third is my favorite! It doesn't look too AA or rave-y, more like you are elegant and confused, and after taking a wrong turn you ended up against a silk screen of rainbow light. We've all been there.

the iron chic said...

Your hair seemed to grow sooo fast!
"Elegant and confused" Ha!
I'm waving a glowstick right now....

Molly said...

these look like stills from some crazy 80s public-access educational show, in the best way possible

Anonymous said...

i'm loving these photoshoots! hope you keep em coming

Anonymous said...

Does everybody in Canada spell color with a u?

K.Line said...

These photos are fantastic. K

BanderBlog said...

you look like you should be in a daft punk music video, if only you were a robot or a tomato.

WendyB said...

Cute!

Sarah said...

Hey... Just a quick note to say that I have just finished reading all of your posts, right from the begining, and I very much enjoy your blog!! And these photos are very cute.
From Sarah
p.s. thought you would like to know I'm in New Zealand, international exposure for your blog there hehe

megan said...

I'm lovin your blog, you have an awesome style! Looking forward to more.

http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

N/OutofFashion said...

Very cool :)

lalaliu said...

you look smashing! way better than AA anytime :D

-h of candid cool said...

pretty cool

Heather said...

I. love. wearing slips as dresses!

Anonymous said...

hahah those are hilarious!

Victoria-Olivia said...

So cute! I love the third pic.