In the next few weeks, I'll be a travelling woman! Next week, I'm off to Ottawa for a day and the week after that - New York City! I'm very very very excited. Since I don't want to go too crazy spending money and end up 'in the hole' for the rest of my life, I've come up with a neat and tidy 'Buy List' for both trips. Does that make me obsessive-compulsive? Making lists seems to be my greatest talent.
1. Bright yellow hoodie from American Apparel
2. Is there an H&M in Ottawa? If so, I'm totally gravitating towards this black and white ruffled dress that Sally Jane is wearing.
New York City
1. More and more ruffled blouses. I stole this ruffly picture from Sally Jane too, because she is the Queen of Ruffles.
2. Spectator pumps. Obviously not these Chanel ones, because I'm not filthy rich but you get the point.
3. Brogues. Women's brogues. I'm praying there is such thing, that does NOT involve Urban Outfitters.
4. Cheap Monday Jeans.
5. "Miu Miu" knockoff heels. I think they're from Forever 21?
Ugh, I'm a shoe fiend AND a ruffle fiend. I need professional help.