Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Rattlesnake: Its been a while!

Because the Rattlesnake is SUPERFABULOUS, we can do photoshoots and take pictures of our SUPERFABULOUS selves whenever we want. We don't even have to pose! Because we're just so naturally cool, the pictures just turn out that way.


Yeah, totally natural, right? I wore that Mickey vest with my star dress to a job interview. And Cindy never takes off the patchwork hoodie. Its her signature, you know?






*In a non-Rattlesnake note, isn't it funny how Katrina looks like a real model and Cindy and I just look ridiculous?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Rattlesnake. Keep em' coming!

WendyB said...

Ha! You guys are cute.

Cindy said...

hahahahahahhaah
LOLZ TO THE MAX
I love it!

Belle said...

i love it!

Annie said...

hahahah. cute photos.

Stephanie said...

The five year old in me loves the mickey vest combined with the star dress.

Natasha said...

you are so hip my brain just exploded! so now I'll sue for damages.

Anonymous said...

Please, oh, please, oh, please ask your friend, Katrina, HOW she does her hair.

Heather said...

Lovely! So tell me about your Edie Sedgwick shoot. Since I'm back in the blogging thing and all.

lalaliu said...

aHHH! the rattlesnake is back. yes.

N/OutofFashion said...

I took me a good 10 minutes to realise this was you and your friends!

You all look amazing.

SICK. said...

hahhaa :]

* i like your star dress :]
très chanel.


x.
jessica

Anonymous said...

wow you 3 are such geeks!

i hope you really didnt wear that outfit outside!!