Monday, May 12, 2008

Delightful Blog Nuggets

I have discovered two new adorable blogs, that I will likely be reading for a long time.

The first one is Virginia Blue, written by a vintage-loving girl who manages to find the most amazing things!

I mean, this polka-dotted dress from the 1930s is just magical! Not to mention those perfect red t-strap flats. I just love it.

This dress is too cute as well, because it has little automobiles on it. Seriously, they're little Model T's!

Oh and anyone who has to ability to uncover vintage Salvatore Ferragamo oxfords is raised up to deity status.

Next is the Finn (lord knows I can't resist them) No Signposts, who I discovered through wardrobe_remix. She has great style and even better hair. I love the ruffled Victorian style shirt paired with her thoroughly modern short hair.

I have been looking for a bag like that forever! I found one somewhat similar at a vintage store for $35, but where is the justice in that?

The more time I spend looking at Finnish fashion on the internet, the more Finland seems like the perfect travel destination.

11 comments:

Belle said...

ohmigod, i think i have two new girlcrushes. not fair!

one of my friends went to denmark for an exchange program....she says THEY ALL DRESS LIKE THE BLOGS. imagine that...i'd die happy.

WendyB said...

I love it when someone finds new blogs for me to procrastinate with.

highwaisted said...

love love love.

Junimond said...

I love your two discovories, especially the finnish one.

if you ever get the chance travel to Finland! I've been living there for a while and their are truly the hidden nation of style !

N/OutofFashion said...

The outfits as beautiful, Danish bloggers always look so neat and well put-together.

Anonymous said...

as a finnish i'm super happy to ead you thinking like that ♥

princessmillatwoshoes said...

you could totally rock the elagant scandahuvian style for sure! (which I can't even though I'm scandahuvian, so it's quite a feat actually)
should you ever wander here-ways, there's some great thrifting to be done;)
Madison's dresses though, make me wanna travel on out to where ever she is and shadow her while she goes shopping. sigh...

Rollergirl said...

Oh yes, kudos to the No Signposts hair!

Madison said...

Hey thats me! Neat, and thanks for the spotlight.

The Waves said...

I am truly honoured to be mentioned in your blog! Thanks for introducing me to Madison's blog as well, she has such a unique style!

alice said...

I love no sign posts, she wears the most lovely clothes every day