Friday, May 16, 2008

I invented this trend!

In the words of Britney Spears, "Back off, Face Hunter bitchez. Girl rocks this girnormous patchwork hoodie way better than y'allz!"

Photobucket
In my actual words, I really hope that the "oversize patchwork hoodie" becomes a legitimate trend. Because then, I can credit myself with starting it. This particular piece first made its Hipster Musings appearance on March 28th 2008, whereas this girl's sweater made its Face Hunter debut on May 11th 2008. I smell a copycat?

EDIT: To the mean anonymous commenter, FUCK YOU. This is a blog. I'm writing because I want to, not because you have to care.

15 comments:

WendyB said...

Great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

pfft! who cares..?

the iron chic said...

Let the record show!!!!

Nice foresight.

lisa said...

ahh hipster musings, you need to relax. seriously.

alice said...

oh I love patchwork, i'd be happy to see this back

Hannah Cheeto said...

Haha that's pretty funny... such a style setter. Personally, though, I despise patchwork.

Anonymous said...

although you didn't start it technically. your friend did. you just "publicized" it. just sayin'.

Catbert said...

Just something you might want to change, I think you have the dates mixed up. You debuted the sweater on March 28, and Face Hunter put the picture up on May 11.

Natasha said...

anonymous commenters can be total wads.

Congrats on starting the trend! :)

princessmillatwoshoes said...

I hope your trend catches on. I had one, made of flannel in high school, and though not over-size. I wonder if it's still in a box somewhere...

Helena said...

I think your brilliant- don't let idiot anonymous comments get to you- you frickin rock! I love your blog! :D

Londyn said...

I hate mean anonymous bloggers! But I love your blog! :)

SICK. said...

oh shit !
that's crazy.

milk this for all it's worth, you so started oversized patchwork hooide poncho - i forget what you called it, but whatever.

:]


x.
jessica

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

lol, good work!

anonymous #3 said...

there's more than one anonymous poster...you're going to need multiple "fuck you"s!