Friday, May 30, 2008

I need a distraction.

I am not one to deny the fabulousness of Louise Brooks. Was she an actress? Was she an it girl? I don't know, but her flapper sensibilities are wicked stylish.


As you probably noticed from outfit pictures, my hair had grown from a pixie cut, to a bob, to a natural curly hairdo. But Louise inspired me to chop it all off again, and here are the results!

(As much as I would love to, I cannot bring myself to wear the sequin cape outside the house. It is far too delicate!)

14 comments:

WendyB said...

You look fabulous!

LCL said...

that is ay-dorable hair

Adri said...

Great haircut!

Jello on Springs said...

It looks great and so does that cape. With the exception of my sequin shoes I haven't worn any of my sequin goods outside either.

Carissa said...

my GOD you look fantastic

Anonymous said...

i love the new hair!
I've been wanting to cut my hair like that as well

Adge said...

Its too bad about the sequined cape, because that really does make the look.

Alline said...

Very chic!! Love the hair, it suits you!! And the dress makes you look like a model...

princessmillatwoshoes said...

Love the hair! Wear the sequin cape if only for a wee stroll around the block so that everyone can enjoy it's splendor.

lalaliu said...

LOVVEEE it :)

Stacey said...

im a frequent lurker but i must say i was growing fond of your grown out curly hair...it was so cute!
but if you wanna stay on top of your fashion game i guess a short striking cut is better!

the iron chic said...

I like this new hair...I think it's your best hair yet...
I always got tons of compliments from having that bob and I go back to it all the time.
It is pretty high maintenance for me though with all the straightening involved..

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

very cute hair, really suits you :-)

Shelby said...

"I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it will be with a knife. – from her autobiography, 'Lulu in Hollywood'. Ahaha. I like your hair! And, girrrrrl: cute dress.