Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bucking the Something

What are more clownish, less stompin', more orthopaedic, less trendy, much uglier but WAY MORE COOL than Doc Martens? Ummm, my Clarks boots!

A rather different take on the "clunky black boot" trend of 2008. I got these around 5 years ago and grew out of them really fast, so they were thrown in our family's 'Goodwill Donation Bag'. A couple months ago, I was digging through the bag and found these boots - magically they fit my feet again! And not a moment too soon... Erin Wasson eat my dust!

6 comments:

mary said...

I would look like a fool in those but you ROCK and I mean ROCK them, especially with how cute and... un ugly un orthopaedic face? Love it. I always steal stuff back from my donation bag as well... I feel guilty but I change so much... it just makes sense.

Dapper Kid said...

Love those boots, they look pretty cool!

N/OutofFashion said...

Lucky!

Biianca said...

those boots are sweet. You look awesome

Butchie said...

That wolf shirt is wicked. I had one just like it but I lost it the first time my wife burnt our trailer down.

winnie said...

haha i just saw the picture of you in those shoes and i got really excited because i thought we both had doc martens...till i read your blog )= oh well.