Monday, July 28, 2008

Girl Anachronism


It's amazing how this Face Hunter girl manages to encompass just about every single trend that I adore into one outfit. Really, she's got it down to a science! I can only imagine the complex mathematical calculations she has to go through every morning in order to include the exact amount of red lipstick, bows, headband, sequins, tulle and brown into her outfit before it becomes tacky. It's like she stepped right out of the 1920s and into my ultimate fashion dreamcloud. Sigh.

10 comments:

Vintage Vinyl said...

Wow, she is great. If only I could pull off 20s fashion with such flawlessness!

Anonymous said...

Delightful photo.

And the post title makes me think of a song by the Dresden Dolls. Very nice.

Jillian said...

that she does... she truly has something about her a charisma something i can't explain... i could wear the same look and i would look ridiculous in it! bravo to her!

Farren said...

i love her brown coat. =)

Jello on Springs said...

she does look pretty fabulous

young.urban said...

ahhh I love this outfit too. And her lipstick is the perfect shade of red (that I've spent my entire lifetime in search of): not TOO red, but just red enough.

Am said...

Love the entire vibe of the ensemble, it has a really cool, quiet elegance about it. Love your blog...I've been reading for a few months now...

I'm pretty new to the fashion blogging community... you can check out my page @ acidchocolateneon.blogspot.com

Fidget Finds said...

I wish I could pull off fancy headwear like that!

~*♥Kristen said...

do you listen to the dresden dolls? the picture reminds me of the opposite of that song, but I guess that's a good thing because her outfit is simply stunning. I'm a sucker for bows XD

Jazzy Stardust said...

Your post title= wonderful song.
This is a great photo/outfit, its perfect altogether.