Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Belated Canada Day.

What do do on a statuatory holiday when there's no work, no school or other significant chores to be accomplished? Why, go to the beach of course!

Though I respect the glamour and simplicity of an all-black bathing suit, I choose to go all out in my rainbow one-piece. The story of how I got this bathing suit is a little muddling, so I'll just keep it to myself but its cute anyways. The heart-shapes Lolita glasses are from the dollar-store and kept falling off my face the whole time but were quite necessary to hide my unmake-upped face from the world.

Whether you like crazy-colourful bathing suits or plain ones, my only advice is to to stay away from Hawaiian-flower prints. They are OVERPLAYED (especially on men) and will only bring you ill.

6 comments:

Sugar Pop said...

yay for canada!!!!

cute bathing suit :)

WendyB said...

Great suit.

Vintage Vinyl said...

That is a really nice bathing suit!
And to your post a while back, you figured out that you were living in the same place as an American Apparel employee? Did you happen to go to the AA on yonge street?

Anonymous said...

Eh, I'm not really a fan of the suit. The random bright pattern looks a little childish, or old-lady-ish to me. And yes, I know that's kind of contradictory.. it's just not very chic. Oh well, to each her own. Looks like you had fun on Canada day though!

Isabel said...

Astute observation, anonymous. This bathing suit definitely WAS from the children's section of the store.

Soul Tanggg said...

agghhg! I totally didn't even realize I deleted you! I did a link-clean-up last week, and i think i confused your blog with another.. I thought you had stopped blogging..

but apparently I was mistaken!! lol. (dont be jealous of my obvious online-organization skills)

anywho, i'll add you back on! and thank you for reminding me! it was honestly unintentional.

<3