Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm Reminded Of...



So apparently, the famed French street style muse 'Louise' has a blog. And I am loving every minute of it! These pictures are incredibly inspiring to me, because she is pairing this badass Sonic Youth t-shirt with Heidi-esque braids and a feminine skirt. This girl sure can mix-and-match! Unfortunately, I only own a few band tees and none are as pretty as this one (though admittedly, I don't like Sonic Youth enough to actually buy a shirt promoting them).

Oh yeah, and VOTE! Until August 11th, I will tediously be pushing this. I mean, come one - the other girl is beating me right now! Don't stand for that shit!
http://www.fashionmagazine.com/reportersearch/vote/blog/20

11 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh no, we can't let you be beaten.

Kristy said...

So I voted for you... twice now. I stumbled across your blog the other day and I love it, by the way.

Kristy

Jazzy Stardust said...

Yep, I remember that quote too! Another great one from The Filth & The Fury I didn't mention is "We declared war on England. Without meaning to." Thats a wonderful film.
Pretty cool blog and thanks for reading my post.

Jazzy Stardust said...

And about Richard Hell- I've seen those videos too, but I think he looks great for his age, actually!
Miss the seventies, but as Johnny says, "theres no use living in the past." (i know I quote this man way too much...)

Rollergirl said...

I voted for you and I'm tagging you for a Premio award!

yoncto said...

ah she looks lovely. and i'll vote for you! and i tagged you! yay!

Anonymous said...

I might vote for you if you were not so snobby

Isabel said...

Hah! If you think I'm snobby online, you should SEE me in real life...

Vintage Vinyl said...

Oh yeah! I was on that website and saw you were nominated! that is so wicked. I voted already. I think I might have accidentally voted twice, so the system can suck it! Congratulations on being nominated even, that is a big feat. Good luck!!

Terri said...

Congratulations to us both for being in the top 20! I voted for you, and will get you every day!

Cheers!

daddylikeyblog said...

You go girl! I voted for you!