Thursday, July 17, 2008

Old Unseen Photographs

My friend just posted some really cute photos of us our April NYC trip on Facebook. (And yes I feel lame for mentioning Facebook but we all use it, so why even try to pretend you dont? Plus, its a great mobilizing tool in getting people to vote for me once every day. You can even join my Facebook group!)

That yellow sweater is pretty much the best thing about my wardrobe.

Katrina is wearing the best jacket on the planet! Its this sweet vintage lace blazer with puffy sleeves. She is the most fashionable person in the world.

Cindy is wearing these awesome pointy metallic loafers. Generally the words "pointy metallic loafer" don't conjure up pleasant mental images but their existence is actually quite lovely.

Yes, I was a goofy noob and wore Birkenstocks the whole time... Shut up, I like them!

Ahhh, so much fun was had.

New York City was the best trip I've ever been on. Hands down. The sooner my return is, the better.

13 comments:

mary said...

i love new york too! I'd never want to live there, but just the excitement and the endlessness of the city is incredible... ugh, miss it so bad.

You looked good, even with Birkenstocks!

artsynth said...

I'm a student journalist at Northwestern University and I'm writing an article on irony in fashion. I've read your blog for quite some time and I think you might have something interesting to say on the topic. Please email me at jeneengarchow@gmail.com if you're interested in doing an interview.

Thanks, Jeneen

Anonymous said...

you should comb your hair

WendyB said...

Cute pics!

~Jennifer Ann~ said...

you and your friends are adorable.

Natasha said...

lovely photos! I haven't been to NYC in so long, I want to go back.

the iron chic said...

Isabel!
Birkenstocks!!???
You're on thin ice!!!!

Stephanie said...

You are so pretty! Hair combing is overrated, anonymous.

Annie said...

the feelings of jealousy have resurfaced haha.

Vintage Vinyl said...

Manhattan is great. I took pictures right there too!!

Tavi said...

You and your friends are so damn stylish! NYC is so fun. And birks are comfy so who cares :)

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Looks like you had a great time! Going to NYC was the best of my life, it seems like everyone loves it there! :-)

Anonymous said...

i wear my birks everywhere, too! rawk'em if you got'em!