Monday, July 07, 2008

Perfection in Brown Leather

So I bought the latest issue of Lucky because Rhiannon was featured in it. I can't say I'm much a fan of "shopping" magazines over fashion magazines, but I did find one thing to like about the issue. These shoes!!!

This Aldo shoe is the perfect heel height and chunkiness for me, and I want to buy a pair and never take them off. But strangely, I could not find a picture on their website. I'm not sure if that is just bad sleuthing skills or the shoes won't be available for a while (or worse, are already unavailable) but I can't get these shoes off my mind. I would wear them with cute minidresses like the one below or some hot short shorts that reveal my legs.

This was taken one year ago by my BFF and I seriously look like a doll!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

What an adorable photo!

Richel said...

you look like a ridiculously cute doll. I really love the dress!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygawd, a total doll! Love the outfit, the pose, the background - had you not said, I would have thought it was out of a magazine shoot!

head in the clouds. said...

wow your gorgeous
and so is that dress!
haha. would you like to trade links?

Vintage Vinyl said...

Those shoes are amazing. I'm hoping for your sake that they are fall '08 shoes!!

Stitches & Threads said...

Wow - lovely shoes! Swoon

Jen said...

This photo is actually how I found your blog. A few months back when I was looking up ideas for cute Amélie-esque haircuts,I stumbled upon this picture (on the original post, of course). I started reading your blog and was hooked ever since. =)

morgan said...

I love that dress!!

Miss Woo said...

You look so sweet in the dress!

oh and btw love the blog, can't believe it take me so long to discover it!

Rhiannon said...

Here!

They're Jeffrey Campbell, though . . . I looked at Aldo's site too and I don't know if maybe the shoes aren't out yet or if it was just a mistake?

I bought them in black (the brown look better but I just have too many pairs of brown shoes) and I love them! You should get them!

Oh, and that little red dress is the cutest.