Monday, July 21, 2008

Resist Psychic Death


Ahhh,Ryan and I took the train up to Toronto on the weekend for a much needed escape to the city. It was hot and muggy but we had a beautiful time drinking fruit smoothies and people-watching in Kensington Market. I should have taken a picture for the non-Canadians reading, because the market is basically a strip of colourful and non-gentrified vintage shops. Somewhere between strolling and being in love, I found the time to make a few purchases which I will share at a later date. Most likely tonight. I would like to remind everyone reading that you can vote for me every day in the fashion contest. I'm rather down in the polls so I would be grateful if you could give me a mention to your friend/relatives or blog if you have one, telling people to vote for Isabel.

10 comments:

the iron chic said...

Nothing like the beautiful stench of Kensington on a hot summer day!

Danielle said...

Careful with the accusations, that can come off badly on you! She's probably just doing the same things you're doing - leveraging all her online friends and relations.

I'm still voting for you daily, go Isabel!

Hannah Cheeto said...

Gah I can't believe the other girl is beating you. It can still switch up, though! I was in the city (a different city, obviously) today too... it's very refreshing even if the weather is gross.

Tavi said...

I posted a link to vote for you at the top of my blog! You deserve it, sweets!
Sounds like a lovely day and thrift heaven. Also I'm stealing your boots, whether they fit me or not mmkay?

beccajanie said...

I've been voting!

sarahsita said...

heyhey! i know i just added you on facebook (sorry for the creepiness! x:) but i just wanted to say i really adore your blog.
(:
xoxosarah

Ryan said...

Isabel! my boss isn't here, yet. I voted on 10 computers! soon to be more!

Love

Vintage Vinyl said...

I really hope you win, I voted!
And yeah, the city has been SO humid lately. It is gross!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for you! (PS vote sarah blondin for winnipeg)

Eleh said...

great shoes you have on there.