Wednesday, July 30, 2008

'Star Crossed?'


It was a bit funny reading Susie Bubble's love letter to grey jersey. You see, last week I was shopping for sheets and the only pair that I liked were grey jersey sheets. Then, this is what I wore to work today (note the grey jersey cardigan and skirt).

All that, plus reading about how AA tri-blend leggings "just sort of melt into your skin", it feels like grey jersey is making a star-crossed appearance in my life.

Jeez. Hearing about legwear that comfortable makes me want to buy a pair - and maybe a t-shirt while I'm at it?

14 comments:

fren_ace said...

nice blog
keep it up
your good work

Anonymous said...

yay you're back ;)

megan said...

I have that t-shirt, it's awesome! So soft.

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

Looks cozy.

Cindy said...

You look so chic Isabel:)
I think I'm hanging with Shelby on Thursday, but I'm not sure!
will you be able to do anything on thursday? Sorry, I've been trying to write on your facebook but for some strange reason it won't let me go to your profile:S.
I love you and miss you!

Am said...

Love The Grey Cardigan....I'm desperately waiting for the Los Angeles weather to turn dark and crisp so that I can run to American Apparel and Benetton for that matter and snap up as many charcoal grey pieces as possible...but right now at 90 degrees...it's too much!

Wendy said...

Love the color gray, its very basic and goes along with almost every other thing.

desmitten said...

i love the tri-blend fabric, so nice! the t-shirts finally come in more colors (it used to be only blue, grey and white)

Farren said...

grey jersey is heaven. =)

Hannah Cheeto said...

I love gray jersey, especially t-shirts and cardigans, but I really need to stop buying gray things.

Hope said...

You've made me appreciate grey more. I always steered away from it because it seemed so drab.

I'm back, by the way.

lalaliu said...

everything looks so comfy!!

Miss Woo said...

I'm obssessed everything tri blend from AA, its just .. so ... comfortable.

The Style Bard said...

I wish I could wear grey. My coloring just won't pull it off. I've tried a few times but the closest I can get is pinstriped grey pants for work. =/