Thursday, August 14, 2008

Burning Down the House

So because of all the hype over this 'Snapshot Contest', I found myself browsing around on Teen Vogue's website. Teen Vogue is usually one of my monthly reads - even though the articles aren't really thoughtful I like their alphabetical trend forecasts. So all in all, I discovered this 'Girl of the Week' feature they have (Wendy is this week's muse!) and found some pretty hip-looking folks while browsing through.
I adore leopard print. In fact, I kind of have a similar coat!

She is pretty much the anonymous version of Chloe Sevigny. Which is a good thing...

I can't tell if the outfit is anything special, but I'm just enjoying how cute the picture is. Old newspapers make a really neat background. I should remember this as a cheap-ass wallpaper option when I start renting a hovel.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

What you said about the second girl is so true! And badassness will definitely be used more often. Haha!

mary said...

I find girl of the weeks are always so hit and miss, some are fab and others are.. uh.. is there even an outfit there?

No matter what though, they always get torn to pieces.

Connie said...

i was really excited about this contest as well. unfortunately, its limited to US residence only If I remember reading correctly under the rules section.

Tru said...

i wouldnt mind raiding their closets....ps i love teen vogue though you're right about the articles being a bit without at times

jess said...

they look great. I really like the first girls coat

unicorn jones said...

hey -- you should link to us. I think you will be into the debwa blog

--- unicorn jones

LEESH said...

i truly love that leopard girl! i swear i;ve seen her picture around ahwile ago.. and it's SO TRUE about the second girl! that's totally what i thought first glance.