Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Movin' Out


I found some pretty epic 'basics' while thrifting on the weekend - more specifically this grey jersey skirt (skort!), grey pea-coat/sweater article with large buttons and the perfect granny cardigan (not pictured). For some unexplained reason, the grey pea-coat/sweater thingy reminds me a lot of my idol Mary, so that's probably why I bought it.

As some of you may know, I'm moving out this week. That phrase always makes me think of the Billy Joel song and then I have the uncontrollable urge to sing "heart atack-ack-ack-ack, you oughta know by now" at the top of my lungs. That being something I will most likely be doing quite often this week. But what I really mean to say is that at the moment my mind is more on packing (among other important things) than blogging. So sayanora for now, until I settle in to life on the big campus.

15 comments:

WendyB said...

Good luck with your move!

thefashionmaven said...

best of luck with your move! LOVE your ensemble (especially the dark tights with those t-straps -too cute!)

Cindy said...

Isabel. I love you so much and you need to know this. I will miss you greatly, and I hope you have fun at Waterloo. Hopefully I'll see you on Thursday...(tomorrow).

Wendy said...

I really can't imagine moving out at my age but it'd be so much more independence. Anyhow, cute sweater Isabel!

Anonymous said...

hmmm maybe your best outfit yet,,,cute nerd...

Rora said...

good luck with moving! you look so adorable :]

some beeeyotch said...

love the outfit! it makes me excited for fall, and you're making me even more excited that i finally found a new apartment and i'm moooooving too.

Caileigh said...

good luck my love!
you'll be fab!
i promise!
message me with your numba
once you get it ..
ok??
i miss you and i love you!

beccajanie said...

Good luck with your move! Exciting!

Loving the tights with the t-strap sandals and the visible cuddliness of the sweater!

Miss Karen said...

Good luck and I hope the move goes smoothly!

I love the pea-coat/sweater. And there needs to be more skorts in this world. :D

Hannah Cheeto said...

Good luck! You look really cute =)

Doriz Jeltzin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your outfit! Everything fits so well together =]

Good luck with moving!

Dapper Kid said...

Good luck with moving! Love the outfit and your glasses look fab :)

foxyroxy48236 said...

Where did you get the t-straps? i need a pair and those are just what ive been looking for