Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Only Served 19 Years of My Time

Here I am, putting those perfect t-straps into action. I love them! Haven't found the courage to wear the wedges out in public yet, though. They're so...towering. Definitely going to take some getting used to. This glen plaid skirt has been my favourite item of clothing to wear throughout the entire summer. I've convinced myself it matches (or mismatches) impeccably with everything I own?

Score, the Minor Threat t-shirt I ordered from Interpunk finally came in the yesterday. I wore this to the office just to see if there were any closet punk fans holed up in there - shucks, I guess not. But I love it anyways - it was only $20 and I can pretty much hear Ian MacKaye screaming everytime I look at it. Out of step with the worlllllld!

Oh and mega-thanks to all my lovely commenters! I did indeed get new glasses frames. Quite a nice change after wearing frameless all these years. They're plum colour, Burberry and have little pyramid studs on the side. I really wanted D&G leopard print glasses, but these looked much better and remind me of Enid/Ghost World. Bonus!

15 comments:

chaumein said...

The combo of the jeans and shoes is LOVE. But in both pics you gotta roll up those sleeves and pose dammnit!

Rora said...

wonderful shoes. i'm still hunting for the perfect t-strap...but i'm sure it's out there somewhere :p
haha you're right about the glasses! very enid. ghostworld's definitely one of my favorite comics.

emily said...

i love the t-straps and you are SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

both outfits are great
love your plaid skirt! =]

Wendy said...

Do I see a plaid skirt? Yes I do and I love it!

mary said...

*yanks skirt* HEHE. MINE NOW. You are so lovely!

And no, alas, public relations! But I am taking courses in the ID field so I can get that degree next! United Nations here I come!

amy kathryn said...

looks great...i agree w/ 1st comment- try rolling those sleeves up!

thefashionmaven said...

i love your new tshirt! AND your glasses too!

Caileigh said...

ISABEL!!
I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I'M GOING TO MESSAGE YOU WITH MY CELL NUMBER SO YOU CAN CALL ME!!
I'LL MISS YOU MY LOVE!!!

Richel said...

the shoes are amazing!

Ashleigh said...

I love the first pic! Your hair looks great...you look so sweet

yoncto said...

AWESOME shirt.
and yeah, cute glasses! i knew something looked different.

beccajanie said...

I love your first outfit, especially the skirt with the tights and t-straps with the casual grey t, very cute!

Look A Mess said...

I luv thee minor threat t, they're my ALL TIME fave band ^__^

SOMETHING PICASSO said...

love both outfits with the tstraps

where'd you find opaque white tights like that?