Sunday, August 24, 2008

Picnic in a Playsuit. What a tool.

The weather here in this little corner of the world has been incredibly rainy all summer long. Perhaps that is why I wish so badly for Fall? The forecast today was for rain but things appear to be looking up - hooray! What better way to take back a lost summer than a picnic and a colourful outfit?

Yes, this is about as colourful as I get.
Vintage Batman shirt - Kensington Market, $20.
"Romper/Playsuit/Weird Suspender-Shorts" - American Apparel, $40.
Banana Yellow Converse - Christmas Gift from 3 years ago.

6 comments:

beccajanie said...

How adorable is this outfit! Loving the batman t-shirt!

WendyB said...

I like that color for Converse. Cute.

Monikapolitan said...

ahh I want a batman shirt so badly!!

Anonymous said...

ummmm?? don't know about this one....

montypython101 said...

aww, i love the batman shirt!!! must go to kensington market before school....

katie lee said...

Hello!

Found you randomly... thought I'd holler at our shared love for those shorts!
I'm almost on my second pair cos I've almost worn out the first pair this summer!!

-Kate