Friday, August 15, 2008

Take the Money and Run

It rains every day here, but I have only recently noticed a slight drop in temperature. Though its still summer, but I was able to wear tights for the first time this week without getting heatstroke. This boring black ensemble had to transition me from work to a small dinner party and did its job rather nicely. Sorry about the blurry photo - they're all the rage, really.

Ummm, hooray - Casual Friday!
You've probably seen all of these pieces before: San Jose Sharks shirt, crochet vest, purrrrrfect t-straps.

As puurrrfect as those t-straps look, they smell like they've been used as an ashtray in somebody's mouse poop-filled trailer for 30 years. Good thing I wore socks.

Shopping in the city tommorrow with best best best friend.

15 comments:

WendyB said...

Cute vest.

Jazzy Stardust said...

I must say, I quite enjoy the view from your...porch? balcony? Coming from she who lives in suburbia and just gets to see a bunch of boring banal houses.

Hannah Cheeto said...

I like the outfits, and your hair! The very thought of wearing all black this summer though....

Mila said...

Wow, you look really great!
First time i visit your blog, but it's really good!

:) Mila.

Dot said...

I'm so jealous of your skirt in the first picture! It looks so good on you.

Eli said...

when did your hair get so long?

Farren said...

have fun shopping. <33 =)

emilie said...

you're sense of style is pretty cool. i enjoy reading your blogs. i'm adding you to my link list!

IRIS and PIETER said...

ah very great outfis!

mary said...

I love you and your hair and your ability to pull of things I think look funny on other people. You need to replace half the models in thsi world now and then maybe I'll like some places more...

My fav is your first outfit... it's gorgeous!

Aly said...

I love the skirt/your t-straps/your hair! cheers!

Tavi said...

That dress is adorable, I love it with the purse.
Ew, the article...I'll just say that I've learned that no matter how nice or honest a journalist seems they'll still find a way to distort an interview to create an absurd headline to attract and scare readers. Apparently false statements are all the raid in journalism right now.

Wendy said...

God those pairs of shoes are cute!

soksoky said...

those t-straps are cuter than a litter of newborn puppies. i'm a fan!

mariah said...

i saw your teen vouge "girl of the week" thing.
that outfit wasn't my favorite but this i love!