Sunday, August 31, 2008

You'd better find somebody to love.



Ahhh, winter. The thought of it gives me chills of delight already. I really must be hungry for a change in weather because Canadians don't usually wish for cold weather. Proof I am nuts. But really, I look at that picture of Agathe and wish I was a lumberjack deep inside a forest with only a red plaid coat and a chainsaw to protect me. Then I remember that my winter coat is black, my winter boots are black and pretty much any other winter accoutrement I own is black. Winter pretty much turns me into a goth. Which is better than jean shorts, in my opinion. (So sick of jean shorts!) Perhaps a trip to Marks Work Warehouse (or is it 'Wearhouse'?) is in order...

P.S.: Writing this from my laptop in a hotel room. Move-in is tommorrow. I feel queasy.

11 comments:

Daughters of Dawn said...

What a great look the lumberjack has. Pretty feminine skirt under the mack jacket tied together with the fantastic fur hat. Ultimate Canadian wear!

Miss Karen said...

I love that plaid jacket! I'm the same though, all my winter clothing is black, it makes me so depressed. Thankfully winter has been given the boot here in Australia and it's the first day of Spring hooray! We'll take all of the northern hemisphere's jean shorts with giddy delight hehe.

I hope the move-in goes smoothly!

LCL said...

I really prefer cold weather
for one I don't have to worry as much about sweating and layered and cozy things just look better
although there are few things that can beat a nice, warm sunny day at the beach

Jazzy Stardust said...

I'm so sick of jean shorts too. Not that they're really bad, but when you get an overload of 'em.... lol

Zahra said...

Loving the blue knee-highs! It's a cute look!

Anna Pope said...

I love the lumberjack pattern and even though I've seen it everywhere I still can't wait to try it out as soon as the weather goes a little bit chilly.

Wishing you a smooth move-in.

Linked you, btw. Really cool blog you have here :)

kelsea said...

sooo cute!! awesome style :]

WendyB said...

We can be goth together. Most of my stuff is black too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Girl of The Week at teenvogue!

mary said...

OH HI GIRL OF THE WEEK!!! <333

keepitclassyCT said...

i love the high blue socks and matching sweater. adorable.