Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alexander, Hold Your Brother


I wish this blog was a newspaper, and in that newspaper there was a feature called "Nerd News" where I would chronicle all the nerdy things I do. For example, "I had an hour long conversation about the economy", "I went to the library today" or "I was elected Vice President of the University's 'Quiz Bowl' trivia team". The guy who is president was actually on Jeopardy's Teen Tournament! I was so impressed.
P.S.: No makeup = cover face in most innovative way possible, hence the finger goggles.

Anyhow, I don't have much else to say so I'll leave you with some uncredited pictures that I find highly inspiring.



8 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

Nice pictures.
Ha ha...I am considered a nerd at school too.

come visit my blog sometime

I linked you.

Leith said...

ooer I love that first cardigan!

Ashleigh said...

I wanna steal that scarf right off that neck of yours missie!!...anyways, congrats on making vice pres (you def seem well rounded) and hope you have an awesome weekend...don't study too hard :P (Ughh...I know I should be)

Amelia said...

I love all of the plaid in your outfit. Great skirt. The first and last inspiration pictures are both great.

Amelia said...

Oh, also, I love the nerd news. That sounds just like my life.

Alex said...

Like the top half. Not sure if the skirt is a great shape on you.

Danielle Fletcher. said...

Alexander, OUR OLDER BROTHER.

Kate said...

yeah it is
Alexander, OUR OLDER BROTHER
the song is Neighborhood #2 (Laika)