Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great Adventure


It seems like every time I wear these pants, the weather outside is melancholy. Red plaid certainly brightens up the day! I seem to be obsessed with is lately (see below post). The soundtrack to today will be the song that plays in the background of Urban Audrey, I think its by the Arcade Fire.

Its strange, I don't have much to say but I feel the need to blog again today to compensate for this morning's horribly banal post. Right now I am working on a history paper worth 20% of my mark in that class. Hell, I am certainly feeling the pressure. Soon enough midterms will creep up on me too. School is such a pain. Always has been and always will be, I suppose.

11 comments:

Hailey @ stylesymmetry.com said...

Love all the outfits you've been showing lately. These pants are punk rock awesomeness.

Miss Karen said...

Good luck on your history paper!

I love a bit of plaid and you look great in those pants (and the skirt before).

Miss Woo said...

Good luck with the paper! and I really do wish I can pull of checked trousers...

WendyB said...

What a cute photo.

The Stylish Wanderer said...

I want those pants badly

Brittany said...

oooh i do like these pants. a lot.

felicity said...

do u go to university of waterloo? i think i might have seen you around campus...

Malena said...

that's too bad about the weather, but WOW do I love those pants

Isabel said...

To Felicity: indeed, I do go to UW! Next time you see me, don't be afraid to say hi!

Mary said...

LOVE this so much. I hate how every single thing you do in university is worth a million percent instead of a bunch of meaningless quizes like high school.

I just got your email and will reply very very shortly!

Anna Pope said...

The punky pants and girly sweater, I am so in love with this combination!

Good luck with the paper!